HOME | Jobs | First Aids | Beauty | BabyCare | MotherCare | Education | Dating | Tour | Fashion | Fitness | SMS Event Alerts from Google Calendar. ~ Idea For Life

SMS Event Alerts from Google Calendar.

Google calendar supports sending event alerts through SMS, if you have a mobile and Google account. Its very simple and you can setup this within one minute.

Login to calendar.google.com with your Google account user name and password.
And go to the "Settings" link on the top right section of the page.


In "Calendar Settings" section click the "Notifications" link.

 Then you will get the section for specifying your calendar events notification methods.

 From this page you can:
  • Select the "duration before the event you should be notified".
  • Select the mode of reminder "EMAIL" or "SMS" or "POP-UP".
  • Select your country and enter your mobile number.
  • Click the "Send Verification Code" button.
  • Wait for a moment you will receive your verification code in your mobile, and enter the same in the text box provided for verification code.
  • Click "Finish Setup" button
  • And click "Save" button to save your settings.
Done, here after you will be notified for events in your Google calendar.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE…
    Love is the reason for everything.
    Love is life.
    You are my everything, my life, the air that i breath, the beat to my heart, without You in my life I am nothing and have nothing. They say, you don’t know what you’ve got till its gone. So true..
    But i knew what I had and I’ve hurt You so bad.
    For the rest of my life, I will wait for You and prove to You that I have changed and You are the center of my life. When You got hurt and walked out, my heart stopped, i couldn’t breath, i didn’t want to, whats the point to live without you by my side. Please forgive me and give me one last chance to be your everything. I need You, Your LOVE.
    I LOVE YOU more than words can say. My LOVE and life are forever YOURS!
    love SMS
    love text

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...