HOME | Jobs | First Aids | Beauty | BabyCare | MotherCare | Education | Dating | Tour | Fashion | Fitness | brings you success in exams ~ Idea For Life

brings you success in exams

Tips to keep in mind:

• Research into the cause of assimilation and application of knowledge. It is much easier this way to force himself to remember.

• Apply the learning to their daily lives.

• Be consistent, time out each day to study. Set a realistic timetable for study and stick to it.



• All study and no play makes Jack a dull boy, so I have time free to play with them (after studying).

• Think about what you do! What happens if I do not study? I may fail. My parents and teachers complain. What happens if I do well? My parents are joy! I encouraged my friends. Use them as motivation to study factors.

• If you are unclear about a topic, ask your teachers, parents or friends. Clear what questions you have about the problem as soon as possible. Do not be afraid to ask.

• Do your homework. If in doubt, ask.

• Are the documents of the previous year, the exam.

• Form a working group and the study with friends.

• Be positive. Treat every failure as a learning experience, a stepping stone to higher ground. Thomas Edison many times before inventing the light bulb.

• Write your notes. An overview of your teacher (or teacher) nuts. Summary of the handbook. Tools to use include the mind-mapping techniques.

• Have friends who are good at a subject to teach.

• Eat well and drink plenty of water.

• Success is 99% perspiration and 1% intelligence.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...