HOME | Jobs | First Aids | Beauty | BabyCare | MotherCare | Education | Dating | Tour | Fashion | Fitness | Adsense approved account in Bangladesh,Pakistan, India and other Asian countries ~ Idea For Life

Adsense approved account in Bangladesh,Pakistan, India and other Asian countries

How Adsense approved account in Bangladesh,Pakistan, India and other Asian countries
Google AdSense is the only advertising system, you can earn big money online. There are many bloggers and website owners to earn AdSense billion annually. One or two years Adsense is not decided in the adoption of new accounts in Pakistan, India, etc. Only the lucky get your AdSense account approved.


Here I will tell you a magic trick by which you can get an AdSense account within 3 days. Recently I got to know this trick, so I'll share.
When applied to your AdSense simple registration method is possible to obtain the approval of almost zero. But if we apply an AdSense account through www.flixya.com then there are many more ways to get your AdSense account approved.
I applied for an AdSense account through www.flixya.com and my account has been taken within 2 days. That was great.Note that atleast 10 www.flixya.com register to email messages. It may be images, videos or articles. I posted four photos and products 6. Here I give you the link to my account flixiya:
http://www.flixya.com/user/otjutt
Enjoy this trick and make your AdSense account approved within 3 days period. Be sure to write quality articles flixiya, because I have some cases that did not get your account approved.
Update: I recently learned that some users of this message when you click "Register Free" button. Now do not get frustrated! Flixya not register multiple accounts of certain areas around the world. Let the countries that I mentioned in a comment below. A registration page, you must set up a U.S. proxy. Here is a brief guide:
Step 1: Go to hidemyass.com
Step 2: Write flixya.com in the field.
Step 3: Now open Flixya when you click "Register Free". To obtain the application form.
Territorial
Have Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...