HOME | Jobs | First Aids | Beauty | BabyCare | MotherCare | Education | Dating | Tour | Fashion | Fitness | I want to be denied a PLUS LOAN so my son'll get an Unsubsidized Stafford Loan- how can I make sure I'm denie ~ Idea For Life

I want to be denied a PLUS LOAN so my son'll get an Unsubsidized Stafford Loan- how can I make sure I'm denie


The only way you will probably be denied is if you have a foreclosure, a judgment or a bankruptcy in your credit history. You are even allowed to be up to 180 days late on your mortgage and still get one.
Denying information will just mean that your application was incomplete, not denied.
Face it, creditors are determined to make parents responsible for their kid's loans. You could cosign a private loan instead, if your credit is good enough. Although you will share the responsibility for the loan, it will have his name on it and he will be supposed to make the payments. Also, most creditors let the cosigner off the hook after 24 or 48 months of on-time payments.


Oh and by the way, you are correct about the extra $2,000. While all Staffords were increased by $2,000, students whose parents were denied a plus loan get an extra $2,000 on top of that. Congress passed this bill in May. Here is a link to information about the bill:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...