If you have acne, you are also among the people who have suffered from this skin disease at some time. At teenage, acne is more common in boys than in girls, but in adults it’s more common in women.
Make it clear, whether you call it acne, pimples or any thing.. to treat the condition, it’s important to understand the reason. Acne it mainly caused to due to Genetics problem, Hormones, Clogged pores and bacteria. Acne treatments work differently with various people and works well for one person, may not work at all for another.
There are so many methods to take care of acne, depending on the causes it and how bad it is. Some moderate level of acne treatment is recommended by a doctor, but mild acne, blackheads, whiteheads and few pimples can usually be treated at home (DIY)
Here are some tips to share for Acne problem-
- Wash gently and do not scrub.
- Use a gentle soap to wash your face.
- Do not use any washcloth or scrubby. Wash with your hands.
- If you are a male, be careful while you are shaving.
- Do not pick or scratch at pimples, as the may get more attached with skin.
- Avoid Sun, while many people feel that sun exposure makes their acne better, this is not always so. The rays can also cause other unwanted issues.